Why join the Create Prima Research Community?
Finding a suitable cohort is a tedious process. Joining our platform and using our search tools will simplify this procedure.
breaking down the number of data enormously with generic inclusion/exclusion criteria (e.g. age, gender)
with targeted search terms identifying a suitable cohort.
only a comparatively small amount of data has to be validated with a validation tool which supports the decision making process.
the end result is a clear table of count for each search term and individual to lay the fondation to apply further statistical analyses.
- Archive entry (documents)
- Laboratory entry (lab values)
- Global entry (archive + laboratory)
- finding inidividuals with the most hits (e.g. for interventional studies)
- finding all individuals connected to the search terms (e.g. retrospective studies)